Thursday, March 1, 2007

March 2007










March was a great month because it meant we got to go on spring break! We traveled with the Nuttall's to Southern Virginia. We visited Williamsburg, Jamestown, Monticello (Jefferson's home), and Mount Vernon. As always, we had a great time with the Nuttall's and we were glad we took the opportunity to see such a piece of our US history. We will truly miss the east coast when we leave!

Another highlight of March 2007 was a trip to the Martha Stewart Show with Vallarie, Wendy, and Katie. We had such a wonderful time, inspite of the fact that we had to awaken at the crack of dawn. I was pregnant at the time, so I did not feel very well on this trip. Wendy was also pregnant and announced her pregnancy on this trip because she was so sick. The show itself was a lot of fun. Martha Stewart was nicer than I expected. We had front row seats, so we were able to really enjoy the show. Martha had Bebe Neuwirth on the show. It was fun to see her in person and reminisce on the days when I used to watch "Cheers".

After the show, we drove back to Philadelphia, which was less than 2 hours. I will really miss living in such proximity to NYC and fun shows, like the Martha Stewart Show.

No comments: