We love Lake Tahoe! Dale's family has a place up at Tahoe, so the family organizes an annual trip each summer and we all try to be there. This year we were lucky that it coincided with our time in California. We love playing at the beach, relaxing, hiking, shopping, and eating. Most of all, it's just nice for everyone to be together at such a beautiful place. Here are some fun pictures of Laurel and Dale on the beach. Dale took Laurel out on the jet ski for the first time this year. She loved it! I was sad that I had to stay behind due to the pregnancy, but it was still fun to watch from the shore.Other than a trip to Reno for premature labor, we had a great time! I'm just glad that the contractions finally slowed down because it scared us to death. They were coming every 3 minutes and I was only 27 weeks along. I spent the night and part of the day in the hospital and they got them to stop. I was so scared to get on an airplane the next day, but I did and all was fine.
We're looking forward to another trip to Tahoe. It is such a beautiful place to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment