Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

There are so many things I am thankful for this year. To start off with, I'm thankful for my family, especially the miraculous addition of little Andrew in September. I'm also grateful for Laurel and the energy and personality she brings into our home. Dale is another great blessing in my life. I also must express gratitude to all of the help we received from our parents over the past 6 months as they've come to our aid before and after the birth of Andrew. We have been overwhelmed by the love and support they've shown us during this time. We have 4 great parents and not only are they good to me and Dale, they're so good to our children. I'm also grateful Dale's graduation from MBA school and our new life in Dallas. It's so nice to finally own a home and have the ability to set up some roots at age 31!

This year we spent Thanksgiving at the home of the Smith's, a family from our church. We enjoyed a great meal and the company was so great. It made our Thanksgiving brighter and we are so thankful for their hospitality.

Other than the fact that I couldn't eat anything with dairy or soy products (which meant that my plate was half empty) and the fact that we burned the yams we were supposed to take, Thanksgiving 2007 was memorable and great!

No comments: