
Our family recently spent 9 days in California, with 3 of those days being spent at the "happiest place on earth." Our trip to Disneyland was much anticipated by me and Dale, but even more anticipated by Laurel. Laurel earned her trip to Disneyland through good behavior and chores. We were proud of her hard work and we hope that she will never forget her 3 days at Disneyland. We sure won't, nor will our wallets! These 2 pictures were taken in Fresno after our trip to Disneyland, but I thought it would be a fun introduction into the next few entries I will post. As you can see, we have our own little Mickey Mouse Club. From left to right we have Laurel, Gabriel (Laurel and Andrew's cousin), and Andrew. I was so surprised we were able to get a picture with all 3 hats on their heads and smiling faces. Laurel is of course the princess, Sleeping Beauty nonetheless. She loves Sleeping Beauty, especially after she waved at Laurel during the evening "Parade of Dreams" and whispered that she loved her. Laurel was beaming from ear to ear! Since then, it is all about Sleeping Beauty.
We had a wonderful time and are thankful for the fun memories we made.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Laurel as Sleeping Beauty! She's definitely a beauty. My daughter would die of delight if we took her to the princess part of Disneyland.
Post a Comment