


The hightlight of Laurel's trip was definitely the chance she had to meet the Disney princesses up close. In addition to getting autographs signed, Laurel participated in 2 coronations! It's really cute what they've done for the young girls. When I was a kid, they didn't have a special location dedicated to princesses and other characters. You had to walk around the park and hope that you'd run into them.
It's so fun to watch your kids enjoy such simple pleasures. It's a good reminder to me that I need to look for the simple things in life that bring me joy. Watching Laurel have such a good time at Disneyland brought both Dale and me a great deal of joy.
1 comment:
I love that age! It is sweet when they are so young and in awe of all things pretty and girly. Erika is now "pre-teen" and too cool for such things. Great pictures.
Post a Comment