Andrew and I spent some time together last Friday while Laurel had a playdate. I decided to take a few pictures while we were together.
I love this serious look he has in this picture. It reminds me of a picture of me when I was a little girl.
This picture represents pure bliss - he was so happy to be playing outside with his stroller.
Andrew looks so old in this picture - I think it's the pose. He is changing so much. Dale heard him say his name on Saturday - I wish I had heard it because he hasn't said it since. Andrew is truly a boy of few words. He'll tell you he's thirsty if you ask him, but most of the time he just screams. He is nowhere near as talkative as Laurel was at this age, but she was the other extreme.I took the kids to McDonalds today so Laurel could play with some other kids. We don't go very often, but when we do, the kids love it. Andrew really likes their french fries. After experiencing several months of him not eating, I welcome any type of food, even if it's not healthy. I really love this stage of childhood - it's right before they hit the terrible twos and threes. They are sweet and love you unconditionally.
1 comment:
french fries count as a vegetable!
Post a Comment