This past weekend our family enjoyed attending Laurel's first ballet and tap recital. I love how this picture turned out - Laurel is second from the left. This cute tap routine was set to "We've Got Annie" from the hit musical "Annie". The ballet routine was set to "Supercalifragilistic" from "Mary Poppins". The girls really didn't know their routines that well, but it didn't matter because they had a wonderful time, which is all that matters at this age. After the tap routine, I was quickly pulling Laurel's hair into a bun so she could be ready for the ballet routine. As I fixed her hair, Laurel says, "Mom, I want to be on a movie screen!" I just chuckled because that totally fits her personality. Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Ballet Recital
This past weekend our family enjoyed attending Laurel's first ballet and tap recital. I love how this picture turned out - Laurel is second from the left. This cute tap routine was set to "We've Got Annie" from the hit musical "Annie". The ballet routine was set to "Supercalifragilistic" from "Mary Poppins". The girls really didn't know their routines that well, but it didn't matter because they had a wonderful time, which is all that matters at this age. After the tap routine, I was quickly pulling Laurel's hair into a bun so she could be ready for the ballet routine. As I fixed her hair, Laurel says, "Mom, I want to be on a movie screen!" I just chuckled because that totally fits her personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How stinkin' cute! I love the attitude!
As a former dancer, myself, THESE are some of the best memories! She's such a doll - LOVE the costumes!
She is ADORABLE! I love the tutu as well!
So cute!
Post a Comment