Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 100th birthday, Great Grandma Christensen!


Today we decided to celebrate Great Grandma Christensen's birthday by going to the park and blowing bubbles. Laurel and her dad will be traveling to Salt Lake City for the big birthday party (to be held at a later date), but Andrew and I will stay in Texas. I'm afraid to fly with pre-term labor concerns, so the two of us will be celebrating by ourselves.
Andrew has really blossomed into a fun, energetic 2 1/2 year old. He loves his sister so much and enjoys playing with her every chance he gets. I cannot believe how much he has grown the past 6 months!
Here is my little girl. This has also been a tremendous year of growth for her as she's started school and gained some independence. I'm so grateful for all she does to help me out at home. She is a good friend to both her brother and myself.

As for this blog, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be doing it. I'm sure nobody is even reading it anyway, especially with how sporadic posts are. I'm also trying to adjust to my new iMac computer, which I love, but still have so much to learn. For some reason I can't delete the first picture, so I apologize for the double. I'm really looking forward to learning everything I can do with my photos - so exciting!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

You have to keep blogging! I love seeing your beautiful kids and hearing all about how you are doing. I have you on my Google reader list, so as soon as you post, I know it is there and I read it right away... so no stopping now :) I hope you are doing well. How many weeks are you? I am 35 weeks and on modified bed rest - this little girl is a little over-anxious to arrive so we are trying to help her stay put. I hope you are doing well!

Monica Hudson said...

I'm reading it, too!! I also have it on a feed, so I know when you've posted...I've been loving being able to sneak a peek into your life now and again, but I understand if it becomes too much. Hope things are well and congrats on number three!! You're kids are growing up WAY too fast!

BTW - THANK YOU for all of your supportive and encouraging comments. It's nice to have someone there who knows exactly what I mean and how I feel...xoxo

melissa walker said...

I'm still reading! It's so fun to see how big your kids are getting!

me & my boyz said...

The Maio's are still visiting too! Ours' is just as sporadic! Love you all!

Heather said...

I read your blog, too~ I can't believe how big your kids are!

Monika said...

I read! Keep posting! Give us more details on your new little addition!

Katie said...

Hey, Jenn. I still read your blog and hope you'll keep blogging! Can't wait to see pictures and updates when your baby comes. Miss you!