
Dale's little brother, David, married
Logann Roner on August 10, 2009. I thought it would be fun to share a few fun pictures. First of all, Laurel was a flower girl for her Uncle David's wedding and truly enjoyed the experience as evidenced above. Laurel was the most deliberate and careful flower girl that any of us had ever seen. Rather than grab handfuls of petals to throw, she picked one up at a time and dropped each petal with preciseness and delicate care. It was so cute!

Andrew's job at the wedding was just to be as cute as he could be, and I think he achieved that quite well. What do you think? I'm sorry, but there is nothing much cuter than a little man in a little man suit! If he stays as cute as he is now, watch out ladies . . .

Here is the beautiful couple. We wish them all of the happiness in the world. Thanks for letting this Christensen family be a part of such a beautiful evening.
2 comments:
Hi Jenni!
Just poking my head in to say "hi"! I connected to your blog via the Yost's blog. Steph was my roomate when I lived across the street from you our Junior year.
In any case, it's so great to see you are doing well. It's been sooo long! We're living in Chicago and still loving it.
Take Care - Kelli (Crittenden) Clark
Hi Jen! Long time no blog for me, too. Thanks for sharing the mission pictures below. I still choke up to see our dear Sister Casperson and wonder what amazing good she must be doing on the other side. I'm so grateful to have known her, and all the wonderful sisters I served with including you!
Post a Comment