Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun picture from the past . . .

I have been absent from this blog for a long, long time. I'm sure nobody is even reading this thing anymore, but just in case, here is a fun picture I'd like to share. This is a picture of my parents back in the 1960's boarding a plane. My mom was pregnant with one of my brothers. I love the glasses and the outfits. Another thing I noticed was the rust on the bottom of the plane. I am not sure I would have boarded that plane!

As for an update on the Christensens, we are busy with life and everything that goes with it. If I get around to posting pictures, I'll do so. In the meantime, here is a quick update on the past few months:

* enjoyed our fun trip to California where I celebrated my 33rd at Lake Tahoe - not a bad place to be on your birthday!
* Dale's little brother got married and we enjoyed getting to see family, even if it was just for a short time.
* Laurel started kindergarten.
*Andrew turned 2 and now we get the privilege of purchasing him an airline ticket next time we fly :-) He also got ear tubes and has started to speak a lot more.
* Dale turned 33 in September. He continues to be busy at work and enjoys working with the people he works with.
* fun trip to San Antonio with the Nuttalls - just like old times!
* we are currently getting over what our doctor thinks is the swine flu. Who knows for sure. Whatever it is, it has been rough. Can't wait until my kids are back to normal.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

I am so glad you are still blogging! I loved that picture and am glad you guys are feeling better. I have missed reading your updates!

Monica Hudson said...

Welcome back to the blogging world - we've missed you! Sounds like things have been busy and fun! Love the pic - I love looking at pictures of my parents back in the day...

Clueless Blue said...

Yea for the update! I still check your blog =) I guess I can forgive you for going to the dark side...Facebook!

me & my boyz said...

Thank you for inspiring me to return to our blog! I love the picture of your parents. Oh, how I miss them...and you!

melissa walker said...

I still check--it's fun to see your cute kids grow up!