Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Philly Friends


We enjoyed a wonderful playdate with some of our Philadelphia friends while we were in SLC. We were so thankful to Jenn, Lauren, and Anna for inviting us all over to their house for food and fun. It reminded us of our Wharton Kid's Club days. It was so fun to see how much the kids had grown-up since we were all together. It was also great for the mom's to reconnect. Thanks again for a great afternoon!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Jenn! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your names on Mikala's blog...I can't believe how big Laurel is, and I had no idea you have a little boy! They are both so cute =)

Dave and I (and our little girl Addison) have a blog too... the wellings.blogspot.com. It is private now, but if you want to be added just email me at courtneywelling at gmail dot com.

Jennifer said...

Hi Courtney! It is so great to hear from you! I would love to have an invite to your blog. I don't have your email address - would you mind sending it to me?