Well, much has transpired in our family over the past few months and I've neglected to record much of the happenings in our lives. I've been very busy writing my masters thesis for the past while and I'm happy to say that I turned it in last Thursday. It felt so great - I can't even explain how good it felt. I'll probably have multiple edits, but that should pale in comparison to the hours of reading and typing over a computer. I never thought I could write so much, but I did and I'm thrilled that it's over (at least the hard part).While I was writing, Andrew learned to walk. The picture above is proof of that. He took his first steps on February 3 while we were in SLC.
I have many more pictures to share, but I chose these two for good reason. First, it is a big deal that Andrew is now walking. Second, this picture of me and Laurel is great because we are at a park, watching dogs, and just enjoying the beautiful weather. That is something I haven't been able to enjoy for awhile and I have to say that it is a great feeling. I hope I don't take free time for granted again - unfortunately, I'll probably forget, but at least I'll have this post to remind me.
2 comments:
Super congrats on your thesis! I can't believe Andrew is walking! What cuties you have!
I love that picture of you and Laurel--very cute. Are you coming out for your graduation?
Post a Comment