Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Teething
Many parents know the joys of teething. I put teething right up there with potty training, which I really don't like. It could be because it took Laurel 2 years to get potty trained! I almost thought she'd be wearing diapers for life! Anyway, Andrew is having a miserable time lately because he's in so much pain. I feel so bad for him. I've been rotating Tylenol and Ibuprofin every 3 hours, which seems to help, but he is still uncomfortable. Due to the fact that Andrew is up so many times during the night, I'm not sleeping very much. I'm so tired - I don't know what keeps me going somedays - well, Coke Zero sure helps, but it doesn't make everything better. I honestly have no idea how my parents did this 5 times. I do seem to remember my mom drinking a lot of Tab back then, so maybe that was her secret. At any rate, I certainly wouldn't trade what I'm doing right now, in spite of the insomnia. I love my kids and they do give me something to wake up to everyday, or better yet, they give me a reason to stay awake each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment