
As you can see, Andrew enjoyed "chillin" at the pool while sister played with her friends. The picture above with Andrew in his stroller captures the personality of this little man so well. He just goes with the flow. He was either in my lap or in his stroller the entire 3 hours and barely made a peep. I couldn't believe it.
We are proud to say that Laurel graduated from her first school and we look forward to many more opportunities, like this one. You'll notice above that Laurel even received a diploma. Not too many people can say that they received their diploma in a bathingsuit! Laurel has learned so much in the past 3 months - she can write numbers, letters, and can count quite high. Her next learning adventure will be at DKH Academy this fall. She's very excited to go to her "big girl school" in September.
2 comments:
Ok so she is starting Ktg. right? I know I should know this but I'm not sure what texas cut off date is for ktg. Is she starting in fall ktg? Wow!! Time flies. How adorable they are.
Make sure you add me to your blog list. I enjoy keeping up with friends this way. So fun! Take care.
She's actually not beginning Kindergarten until Fall 2009 - TX cutoff is September. I will add you to my list. I'm glad you like it!
Post a Comment