Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Contractors
I'm sure I speak for many when I say how much I dislike remodeling projects. The past two weeks have been a nightmare for our family. I won't go into much detail because I can't adequately describe in writing how ridiculous the past two weeks have been. Fortunately, I have a guardian angel who sent me a friend when I REALLY needed one this week. After eating out 2 meals a day for the past few weeks (my pocket book and waist line have suffered), I must say that sitting down to a delicious meal in a clean, nice smelling home was such a comfort. Thank you, thank you, thank you dear Moanna! This wonderful friend also watched my children 2 days in a row and even took Laurel to ballet. As Dale said, she is a true friend. After this experience, I don't believe I ever want to build a home. Remind me if I ever get such a crazy idea . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment