Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Wasted money and politics . . .
You know, I think I'm done with this election. First the outcry because of the RNC paying $150,000 for Palin's wardrobe - yes, that is a lot of money, especially for me who rarely buys myself anything. I'm glad to hear the clothes will be donated to charity. As for Obama, spending 7 million on a 30 minute infomercial (1 million per network) . . . seriously, don't we have better things to do with money . . . we could help the "middle class" that he's been so worried about, or feed hungry children? Better yet, the money could be used to research a cure for cancer which kills millions of Americans each year. True, the money was donated to his campaign and he can do what he wants with it, but give me a break . . . a 30 minute infomercial on change . . . thank heavens for "Seinfeld" re-runs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you!
I haven't read anyone's blog who is FOR either candidate. Most are just disgusted with politics in general, and specific points in particular. Some have encouraged to look at other options besides the two parties. But nobody's said anything about how good either of our main candidates would be in office.
Isn't that sad?
Post a Comment