
Laurel has been asking if she could send her letter to Santa for several days. When we woke up this morning, we decided that we had better hurry and get this letter to Santa since it is already Christmas Eve Day. I did some research and discovered that Santa Claus now has a fax number!
Here is Laurel's letter:
"Wii for Laurel Christensen and a scooter and light up Twinkle Toes shoes and please give to a poor person.
to Santa Claus"
I thought she wrote a very thoughtful letter, especially when she asked Santa to please give to a poor person. Laurel has such a tender heart. Take notice of the extra care she gave to coloring each letter a different color. She spent hours on this letter and it truly is a masterpiece.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness... she is such a sweetheart, just like her mama. I love reading your posts! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment