Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pre-School Christmas Party

This time of year is so magical for children and where else to enjoy a fun celebration than at school. I was glad that I decided at the last minute to attend Andrew's pre school Christmas party. It was so fun to watch Andrew interact with his classmates and teachers. Above is a picture of Andrew's darling teacher, Mrs. Griffith. If I ever leave Dallas, I will be sad to say goodbye to DKH, the best preschool in the world. I'm sure many others will say that about their preschool, but I have to say that this school is impressive. By the way, DKH stands for "Das Kinder Haus," which in German means "house for children". Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for anything German. Of course I love this place!

Here is a picture of Andrew giving his teacher gift to Miss Stephanie, Mrs. Griffith's assistant. Both Miss Stephanie and Mrs. Griffith's are saints because they change my son's diapers while he is at school. That in and of itself deserves some sort of recognition, don't you think? If only I could get Andrew interested in potty training. Matchbox cars don't seem to be doing the trick right now . . .


This is the sweet face that greeted me when I arrived at the party. Isn't he cute?

Andrew enjoyed decorating cookies with his classmates.

Here is Andrew's entire class enjoying their cookies and snacks. This party was pretty amazing. I love these moments with my children because I know that they will be gone before I know it.

No comments: