
We had a wonderful Easter this year as we reflected on the gift of the Savior and His resurrection. Spring is such a beautiful time to celebrate Easter because it reminds us of the possibility of rebirth/renewal each one of us has each and every day through repentance. Prior to church, we took a picture of the kids in their new Easter outfits. This is the only picture I could get of Andrew holding still for a few seconds - he is constantly on the move!

After church, we decided to capture a few more pictures. Laurel was so proud of the eggs she colored.

I was sad that Andrew could not hold still long enough to get a picture with his mom and sister.

This is what happens when you try to hold Andrew back from something he'd much rather be doing such as . . .

This! As I said earlier, this kid is always on the move. We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!
3 comments:
You must be at your computer right now. I got on your blog, read about the easter egg hunt, then went away for a minute,came back, refreshed and there was this new post! Anyways, you are such a good mom, you really inspire me.
by the way, that we me who removed my post due to a typo!
LOL!! Those pics of Andrew being not so happy and then happy playing are PRICELESS!! I love it! Glad you all had a great Easter - love and hugs...
Post a Comment