
Grandma and Papa Chris sent a fun St. Patrick's Day package for the kids. The kids were thrilled to receive leprochaun hats, green clover glasses, green stickers, and some other fun toys. I love this picture of Anrew because it looks like he might be trying to tip his hat to say hello, but he's actually trying to rip the hat off of his head. I was just thankful to get this picture because the hat has never been back on his head since then.

My dad flew back to Salt Lake City on St. Patrick's Day. We were so sad to see him go! The kids loved him and I appreciated his help with the kids so I could wrap up my paper and get it done. I have more pictures of Papa Madrian's visit to Dallas that I'll post as soon as I'm able. Aside from having to drop Papa off at the airport, we had a good day. I took the kids to the mall to buy a couple of things and have lunch - it was so wonderful to walk through the mall without worrying if I should be home working on my paper. Freedom!
1 comment:
I am so glad for you to have your paper done! Enjoy and have fun with those beautiful kids!
Post a Comment