
Today with met our friends, the Nuttalls, in Bedford for some really good, authentic Philly cheesesteaks. We had such a great time - it reminded us of the good times we had in Philadelphia. They serve Tastykakes, Birch Beer (cross between rootbeer and cream soda), and water ice. The man who owns the restaurant is from South Philly. We talked about many things, among which was the number of times he was jumped and robbed when he lived there. In fact, he was car jacked once with a gun to his head (3rd Street and Spruce), and when he was 14 someone stabbed him in the leg and stole his bike. It was a good reminder of why we lived in the burbs. Good old Philadelphia!

Here is Tyler with Andrew.

Abbigail, Blake, and Laurel had a wonderful time! They still love playing together, which makes me so happy. I hope that they will always be friends. They've done so much together over the years.

Here is a picture of the kids back in May of 2006 when we went to Boston and Newport together. This is a picture of the kids in Plymouth - the ship is a replica of the Mayflower. I cannot believe how much these kids have grown up!
1 comment:
I love seeing how much kids change... those pictures were great and I am glad you live in the 'burbs too :) I miss you!
Post a Comment