"I couldn't possibly have understood this when I was young like I do now. When we look back on decades of life we see that the seemingly insignificant things we do over and over actually weave the pattern of our lives. And if those small and simple things are good, we will end up having lived a fulfilling life -- and that is a great thing!"
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley
For those of you out there who are struggling, having a bad day, or just tired from the occasional monotony of our daily lives, just remember that big things come to pass by the small and simple things we do each day.
2 comments:
Great thought--especially for those of us who do a lot of "small" things every day! It's important to remember that they all add up to big things in how they influence those around us!
Oh - now you posted that yesterday, but I needed to read it today - thank you! What a great reminder that our monotonous daily tasks as mothers are actually the main substance of something so much greater...just keep weaving, just keep weaving...
Post a Comment