Sunday, July 13, 2008

Heaven and He!! Cake

One of the perks of Dale's job is the occasional treat he brings home from business dinners. Thursday night proved to be life changing (in my opinion).

The name of the restaurant is "Stephan Pyle" and is located in downtown Dallas. The name of the cake is "Heaven and He!!" which probably stems from the layers of dark chocolate cake/mousse and a light peanut butter cake/mousse. The creator of this cake then tops it off with the most amazing chocolate ganache I've ever tasted and serves it with fudge filled fresh raspberries and raspberry cream to the side. When I saw the cake, I knew I had to ditch the diet for the evening, so I did. I saved the rest for Laurel the next day and she loved it - here is a picture of the remnants of the cake before it was finished off for good. Thankfully we didn't pay for it - this piece of heaven runs you $15.00/slice!

2 comments:

melissa walker said...

That looks and sounds so good. If it were me, not only would I have ditched the diet, but there would have been none left for Laurel! :)

vallarie said...

HM? No fair! Tyler never brings me any of his dessert. He eats it all!!!! Oink! Oink! :)