Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008 - Bain Party


On October 24th, Dale's office held their annual health fair and Halloween party. We had a great time at the party once the flu shots were over with! We had a terrible time convincing Laurel to let the nurse give her a shot. Thank heavens that Tyler Nuttall was right there because he was able to sweet talk Laurel into getting her shot. Laurel will do anything for Tyler!
The kids enjoyed trick-or-treating through the office, decorating cookies, making crafts, and eating pizza. I enjoy this activity because I am able to see where Dale spends 95% of his life :-)
I love the picture of Andrew - he does this snort all the time and it makes me laugh. It seemed fitting for this picture since he was dressed up as a bear. It actually looks like he's trying to be a scary bear. Laurel was Sleeping Beauty and had a blast hanging out with Blake and Abby Nuttall. Laurel still talks about marrying Blake someday . . . too cute.

2 comments:

vallarie said...

Laurel wants to marry Blake?? Hey, we will take her!!!

The Hansen Clan said...

How fun! The company Kyle worked for when we moved to WA did a great Halloween party too. I am so glad his new job is great but we missed the party this year for sure. You guys looked darling!