Monday, November 17, 2008

My likes and dislikes . . .

Likes:

1. Looking into the faces of my children - I also love giving them kisses on the side of their faces.

2. Traveling to any German speaking country and enjoying the culture, language, food, and beauty. Can't wait to do it again someday, hopefully soon.

3. Cooking anything, especially homemade soup and pizza.

4. Going to a concert hall and listening to an artist perform any piano concerto - It is such a wonderful experience. Some of my favorites are Beethoven's 4th and 5th, as well as Tshaikowsky's 1st, Rachmaninoff's 1st and 2nd, and Chopin's 2nd.

5. Thanksgiving and Christmas.

6. Swedish fish, especially the red ones. I really love anything gummy-like.

7. Not having to be anywhere at a certain time - I guess that's called a vacation, and after this month, I'm ready for one!

8. Traveling with my family. I especially love visiting U.S. historical sites.

9. Disneyland - I'm a sucker, but paying way more than I should for a ticket doesn't bother me because it's so fun to be in the land of make-believe. I love it more now than I did as a kid.

10. I love order - I'm trying to do better at being more organized.

Dislikes:

1. Fish - still can't get used to the texture . . . I've honestly tried.

2. Being late.

3. Dishonesty.

4. My house being torn apart.

5. Insensitivity.

6. Blonde jokes.

7. Putting laundry away.

8. The piles of mail I get every single day - I do not like going through it all.

9. Sarchasm, especially when it's intentionally used to hurt others.

10. Raw tomatoes.

No comments: