
Happy Birthday Laurel!!! We are so glad you joined our family. You were worth the long wait we had to get you. You're a strong spirit! I knew that when I was first pregnant with you and nearly lost you. You held on for dear life and we are so glad that you did. Our lives have never been the same.

You've been a good little girl as you've followed mom and dad across the country and back multiple times. Your ability to adjust to your surroundings and friends astounds me. This is a sweet picture of you at Lake Tahoe visiting Grandma and Papa Christensen's place one last time befor leaving for Philadelphia (taken May 2005).

Here you are at a park in Fremont, California. I remember our time in California with great fondness. We made lots of happy memories as a family.

Last, but not least, this is a picture of you taken shortly after you were born. I will never forget your eyes staring right at mine as we saw each other for the first time. Your dark black hair and beautiful face will forever be happy memories for me and your dad. We are so very lucky to have you in our family.
6 comments:
How fun! I love that she was born with black hair and now has the blondest hair! She is beautiful!
Happy Birthday Laurel! We Love You!!
She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Laurel - we hope you had a very special day.
Happy Birthday, Laurel!! I didn't think it was possible to be cuter than the last time we saw you, but you've done it!
Jenn, I've been meaning to figure out your blog address again, and just saw it on Annie's bloggie. Haaaaallelujah! I've missed you in my life!
Happy b-day Laurel!
Happy, happy birthday, Laurel!
Post a Comment