Yesterday as we were running errands, I asked Laurel if she loved living in Dallas. She said she did and I asked her why. "Well" she said, "the sun is warm on my skin and I like that. It's also great that we have a post office and Wal-Mart . . . I LOVE Wal-Mart mommy!" Sounds like I need to explore this city more, doesn't it? Too bad she doesn't remember all of the cool places we took her in Philadelphia and San Jose! Here is a picture of Laurel (5 months) in Philadelphia back when we were exploring MBA schools - little did we know that we'd live in Philly for 2 years!
1 comment:
She is so tiny and CUTE in that picture!!!
Hey! Looks like Tyler and Laurel may have a very special Wal-Mart bond! Sounds like they have themselves a date night!
Post a Comment